Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2018

CHAKRA SIMPLICITY



Our Chakras are energy centres and when these centres are open and the energies are flowing freely, we are healthy, energetic and productive. 

Below is a list of the names of the Chakras (starting from the base of our torso to the top of our head). Also listed are the elements associated with each Chakra, a one-word description of what each Chakra represents, a motto for each Chakra, the colour that represents each Chakra and the name of each healing stone used in this specific pendant.

Base/Root-Earth, Grounded, I AM, Red, Coral
Sacral-Water, sexuality, I FEEL, Orange, Carnelian
Solar Plexus-Fire, confidence I DO, Yellow, Citrine
Heart-Air, self love, I LOVE, Green, Aventurine
Throat-Sound, communication, I SPEAK, Blue, Lapis Lazuli
Third Eye-Light, Intuition, I SEE, Indigo, Sodilite
Crown-Space, Divine, I UNDERSTAND, Violet, Amethyst



If you would like to make an inquiry concerning any of Enhancing Adornment's creations, we can be reached at enhancingadornments@gmail.com or through private message at www.facebook.com/EnhancingAdornments

CHAKRA SIMPLICITY


No comments:

Post a Comment