Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2018

CHAKRA (Pendant)


Our Chakras are energy centres and when these centres are open and the energies are flowing freely, we are healthy, energetic and productive. 

Below is a list of the names of the Chakras (starting from the base of our torso to the top of our head). Also listed are the elements associated with each Chakra, a key-word description for each Chakra, a motto for each Chakra, the main colour that represents each Chakra and the name of each healing stone used in this specific pendant.

Base/Root-Earth, Grounded, I AM, Red, Coral
Sacral-Water, sexuality, I FEEL, Orange, Carnelian
Solar Plexus-Fire, confidence I DO, Yellow, Yellow Jade
Heart-Air, self love, I LOVE, Green, Jade
Throat-Sound, communication, I SPEAK, Blue, Howlite
Third Eye-Light, Intuition, I SEE, Indigo, Sodilite
Crown-Space, Divine, I UNDERSTAND, Violet, Amethyst

The Chakra pendants can be completed with a variety of different charms; the featured pendant we have used a Buddha charm.


If you would like to make an inquiry concerning any of Enhancing Adornment's creations, we can be reached at enhancingadornments@gmail.com or through private message at www.facebook.com/EnhancingAdornments

CHAKRA PENDANT

No comments:

Post a Comment