Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Chakras 101 and the Hamsa Hand

There is a lot of information available on the internet in connection with Chakras.  


Here is a simple description for those individuals learning the basics on Chakras.

Base/Root Chakra - Earth, Grounded, I AM, Colour - Red, Stone - Coral
Sacral-Water, sexuality, I FEEL, Colour - Orange, Stone - Carnelian
Solar Plexus-Fire, confidence I DO, Colour - Yellow, Stone - Yellow Jade
Heart-Air, self love, I LOVE, Colour - Green, Stone - Jade
Throat-Sound, communication, I SPEAK, Colour - Blue, Stone - Howlite
Third Eye-Light, Intuition, I SEE, Colour - Indigo, Stone - Sodilite
Crown-Space, Divine, I UNDERSTAND, Colour - Violet, Stone - Amethyst



The Hamsa hand or hand of Fatima is an image recognized and used as a sign of protection and is use to bring happiness to those who wear it.


#Jewellery #Chakra #IAm #IFeel #IDo #ILove#ISpeak #ISee #IUnderstand 



CHAKRA PENDANT WITH HAMSA HAND


No comments:

Post a Comment