Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2017

CHAKRAS

Our Chakras are energy centres and when these centres are open and the energies are flowing freely, we are healthy, energetic and productive.

Below is a list of the names of the Chakras (starting from the base of our torso to the top of our head). Also listed are the elements associated with each Chakra, a one-word description of what each Chakra represents, a motto for each Chakra, the colour that represents each Chakra and the name of each healing stone used in this pendant.

Base/Root-Earth, Grounded, I AM, Red, Coral
Sacral-Water, sexuality, I FEEL, Orange, Carnelian
Solar Plexus-Fire, confidence I DO, Yellow, Citrine
Heart-Air, self love, I LOVE, Green, Aventurine
Throat-Sound, communication, I SPEAK, Blue, Lapis Lazuli
Third Eye-Light, Intuition, I SEE, Indigo, Sodilite
Crown-Space, Divine, I UNDERSTAND, Violet, Amethyst

The Pendant has been completed with a Hamsa Hand.



CHAKRA PENDANT WITH HAMPSA HAND



No comments:

Post a Comment